Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nike Free Run+ 3 & iD !!!!!


Tomorrow, is the day!! On March 5th, 2012, Nike is releasing their newest and third model of the Nike Free Run+. The Free Run+ 1's were extremely comfortable to run in, and the Free Run+ 2's were the exact same, if not better. I can't wait to get my hands on a couple of pairs of the Free 3's. The third model are my favorite when it comes to looks and styling of the overall shoe. In my opinion, the overall shape on the 3's is better then the 2's. Especially since the toe area of the outsole is half-colored to match the upper.  This also eliminates the "elf-toe" effect the 2's had.

 The 2's are great, especially the aesthetics of the double cage area, but their downfall is that they're extremely flimsy.  I know this is partly by design, but they could have benefited from a bit more substance.
 
I have yet to hold the 3's in my hand, but the heel seems to be less concave than that of the 2's, meaning that there seems to be some sort of heel counter in the back to add a little bit of stability. Aside from the volt colored DF strap on every pair, the different colorways look great, with the yellow pair being my favorite. Lastly, with more slits in the outsole, the gaps between the "teeth" of the outsole seem to be narrower, improving the side look of the shoe. There are multiple colorways for women and men, including red, royal, purple, and yellow will go on sale starting tomorrow with a retail price of $100.

Also, the Nike Free Run+ 3 is available to customize with Nike iD. Various colors are available to use and I couldn't help myself from personalizing a pair! The price on personalizing a pair is $130. (see more pictures)













 (Images via Nike ID Facebook, NikeTalk)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...