Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Birchbox!!




 
If you haven't heard of Birchbox you're missing out! For $10 a month, you receive a cute box in the mail containing several beauty products to try. This is the third Birchbox I've received and I have always been really pleased with everything I get. I tend to be pretty basic with my beauty routine so learning about new products is exciting to me. Sometimes you even get a bonus box, like last month. Aside from my normal Birchbox, I also received a box of Vichy products, a skincare line from France. This month I had the option of receiving a regular Birchbox or a special Teen Vogue version. Since I follow Eva Chen on Twitter I knew I would get good stuff. Eva Chen is Teen Vogue's beauty editor. 

This month, I received an Essie nail polish, Kate Spade New York Twirl perfume sample, Kerastase, Tarte, and a Twistband. Essie is a beloved nail polish brand and they always have great colors to choose from. I received a gold glitter polish. The Twirl perfume by Kate Spade New York smelled lovely. I haven't tried Kerastase yet, but it is a hair oil to "hydrate, smooth, and sleekify your strands." I can't wait to try that. Tarte is a lip tint that is supposed to add extra moisture to your lips and I really like the color of it and its mintyness. Lastly, Twistband is a hair tie that, according to their website, doesn't leave creases in your hair. I have long, thick hair so it doesn't leave creases, but it isn't stretchy or tight enough to hold all of my hair up.

Overall, I was very happy with my Birchbox this month. 
I always look forward to receiving them in the mail, because it's almost like a surprise present every month! Plus, you never know what you're going to get until you open it.

To sign up for Birchbox, follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...