Monday, January 30, 2012

Favorite SAG Awards Red Carpet Looks

Award season is here, which means red carpet looks! One of my favorite things to do is watch E! specials before the award show actually starts just so I can see what everyone is wearing.
Here are some of my favorite looks:

 Lea Michele in Atelier Versace with Casadei shoes
The color, the slit, the fit, the design; everything.

 Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka

 Julianna Margulies in Calvin Klein Collection and Marcy Miller Jewels
Though the silhouette is basic, I love the details.

 

 Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji and Leiber clutch
I love anything that sparkles.

 Jayma Mays in Reem Acra
Again, sparkles <3 and I love the slight drama of the tail.

 Tilda Swinton in Lanvin
I would have added a beautiful cascading necklace to accent the plunging neckline.

 Amber Heard in Zac Posen
The cutouts in this dress are flawless.

 Brad Pitt in Balenciaga and Angelina Jolie in Jenny Packham

 Maya Rudolph in Naeem Khan
 
 Armie Hammer in Gucci
Bowtie <3

 Viola Davis in Marchesa
I don't think you could go wrong with Marchesa. 

 Stacy Keibler in Marchesa and George Clooney in Giorgio Armani
Beautiful girl, beautiful dress. Need I say more? 

 Rose Byrne in Elie Saab Haute Couture.
I think this was my favorite risk of the night. I mean, who wears a sequined white jumpsuit? It works for her and I think it looks great. It's not easy to pull this look off, but kudos to Rose.

(Photo Credits: Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...